We have made some progress in dealing with waste as only 4% of domestic waste now goes to landfill and we are recycling at record levels. However there is more to do especially in making sure things are not thrown away in the first place.
- have a waste food collection service in operation you can view discussions here.
- recycle all material types
- have thriving enterprises that convert unwanted items into usable consumables
- have a community recycling hub
- have a commercial waste collection service
- reduce the overall amount of waste collected